FLINT, Mich. (WLNS) – The Michigan Office of Well being and Human Providers (MDHHS) will keep on furnishing foodstuff pantries to Flint residents all over December.
MDHHS has delivered Flint with cellular foodstuff pantries considering that February 2016, as part of a partnership with the Foods Lender of Japanese Michigan in Flint.
I am grateful to MDHHS for their ongoing attempts to make certain just about every relatives in Michigan is risk-free and healthier this vacation year. Cellular pantries have been featuring healthy food to Flint inhabitants for five decades, and I am proud that they are continuing their endeavours this calendar year. We all should have to have a risk-free, satisfied, and healthy holiday getaway year surrounded by cherished ones, and I am proud that we are taking action to make that transpire.”
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
Meals distribution dates for December are:
- Larger Holy Temple, 6702 N. Dort Hwy.
- Thursday, Dec. 2, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 9, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 16, at 10 a.m.
- Bethel United Methodist Church, 1309 Ballenger Hwy.
- Monday, Dec. 6, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 13, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 20, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 27, at 10 a.m.
- Conclusion Moments, 4002 S. Dort Hwy.
- Monday, Dec. 6, at 11 a.m.
- Friday, Dec. 17, at 11 a.m.
- Asbury United Methodist Church, 1653 Davison Highway.
- Tuesday, Dec. 7, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 14, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 21, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 28, at 10 a.m.
- American Muslim Group Companies, 4800 S. Saginaw St.
- Saturday, Dec. 11, at 9 a.m.
Flint citizens can also pick up totally free nutritional meals at the subsequent Flint Help Centre destinations:
- Bethel United Methodist Church, 1309 N. Ballenger Highway, open up from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Mondays.
- Asbury United Methodist Church, 1653 Davison Street, open up Tuesdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Bigger Holy Temple, 6702 N. Dort Freeway, open Thursdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
To test foods distribution schedules, you can stop by the Food Financial institution of Japanese Michigan web site at FBEM.org, and come across the current timetable on the Mobile Pantry Distribution website page, or phone 810-239-4441.